Saturday, November 26, 2011

SHOPPING 2011 (Year End) Part 1 Day 1 (261111)

Assalamualaikum & Salam Maal Hijrah 1433H

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking"-George S Patton

INTRODUCTION (?)

As usual (I think this was the 3rd time in 2 years), I'm having 2 days shopping trip; once or twice (with few parts; part 1, part 2 even part 3 each time) in a year respectively, as there are few stuffs I have to buy at few different places. I'm not saying there's no places to go shopping around Sabah (especially in KK) bha, but to be honest I prefer+comfortable to shopping around KL-Selangor...over uols..

Eh, don't get me wrong..I'm not a shopaholic person, as I always mention to my family & friends..hahaha.........

Normally there are 2 parts of shopping:

Part 1: Go to KL with my sis Anum, spend a night at her house & then go back home (N9) by train
Part 2: Go to KL by bus, spend a night at Anum's house & then go back home with Anum

See, there are 2 parts of shopping trips. For each parts, there are 2 days which I go to different places around KL, for example Midvalley, Masjid India+Jln TAR, KL Central, PJ, Shah Alam. Sometimes I go to Seremban & Tampin as well. I'm not shopping alone, I'll ask my sister/brother or my cousin to accompany me.

SO let's the journey begins...

SHOPPING 2011 (Year End) Part 1 Day 1 (261111)

Saturday 261111: Just after finished my 'work' which I haven't submit, the shopping 2011 (end year) part 1 already began!!

For this time we; my cousin Dik Nor (jr) & I followed Anum to KL. We reached Anum's office around 245pm. After performed Solat Jamak Zuhur & Asar, my other sis, Pidah & her niece took us to South City Plaza for the Big Bad Wolf AfterMath to grab some books which priced RM5 below! Unfortunately after 2 hours there, we couldn't find any books that really suits our 'taste'. However I still bought few books for children (?). Later we stopped for a while as Pidah & her niece performed solat Asar while Dik Nor & I had some meal at the nearest Mamak's stall. Then the 4 of us went to BookXcess at Amcorp Mall PJ which sells books with cheaper prices. There are discounts from 50-70%!! Seriously, we really enjoyed ourselves there. And taadaaaaa here they are.......

These are some of the books that I bought. Few of them (which not in the photo) I already gave to Pidah & Dik Nor for sure. And, not to forget we managed to recite the end of year & the new year (Maal Hijrah/Awal Muharram) doa somewhere in Amcorp Mall (^_^). Shopping, shopping juga tapi doa baca juga maa..

From PJ, Pidah sent the 2 of us to Midvalley. We continued our shopping trip. This time I only bought few stuffs for my parents & Anum but there was nothing I grabbed at Midvalley for me myself (eh boleh percaya ke ni?) haha..At 11pm, Anum fetched us to her house in Rawang..

That's how our 1st day of part 1 ended. Will continue very soon. My foot really need a massage, after not doing exercise for quite a long time (T_T) Phew..Shopping is a healthy exercise isn't it? LOL

C ya very soon. Salam Awal Muharam. Wassalam

1 comment:

  1. betul la.. ai tak beli lg buku ceclia tu satu..

    http://cikbedahlaser.blogspot.com/2011/10/episod-298-bajet-big-bad-wolf.html

    ReplyDelete

 
AKU BUKAN KAMU - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB