Thursday, March 25, 2010

MARCH Holiday

Assalamualaikum & hi everyone..

It was a great holiday. I miss my family & friends so much. Had a very pleasant time with all of them. Met my family in N9 & KL, met my sister in Pahang, met my friends in KL, did some shoppings at Jln TAR (Tunku Abd Rahman) & CM (Central Market) KL as well, for sure..hehe..Owh, and 1 more; the most important reason of going back to KL; met my lecturer & settle some 'stuffs' too..

Special thanx to my Mak, Abah, Pidah & Dik Wan for pick me up, Anum, Lien & Dayah for let me stay at their house, Liz for the card & Abg, k-Dilla, Anum (again) & Adam for send me back..

Got this pinky card from Liz. Thanx
Ok can't wait for another 2 months. Miss all of them already. Count down is officially started baa..ahaha..

Till now,
Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
AKU BUKAN KAMU - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB