Friday, March 12, 2010

BALIK KAMPUNG

Assalamualaikum & hi all..

12-21 March 2010
BALIK KAMPUNG!! After 1.5 month at TENOM Sabah, I was extremely happy to go back to my 1 n only hometown; JOHOL N9. Even I still haven't yet receive my 1st gaji, CUTI tetap CUTI baa..

120310 (Jumaat)
Since a week before, I ANGAU already..haha..
My Friday's schedule is very pack. I have 6 teaching periods out of 7. So on that happy Friday I was so busy. I had class on 1st & 2nd period, 3rd period preparing for the next; 4th & 5th period. During recess I had a meeting and finally I had another class on 6th & 7th period. After finished the last class on that day, I rushed into Teacher's Room & went back home.
It was 1220 pm when I reached my rent house, and I had to ready by 1pm, otherwise the taxi will left us. So I performed Zuhur prayer and did the final packing, and just drank a glass of milk with oat for my lunch. By 1pm my friend, Haini & I leaved towards the nearest bus stop.
Hmm, the taxi only turned up 1.5 hour later. Together with us, there were a couple of husband & wife heading to KK as well. The taxi driver driving skills is 'superb' baa. No wonder-lah he travels from Tenom-KK-Tenom everyday.
2.25 hour later, we safely reached KKIA2. Our flight is around 1900pm. While waiting for the boarding, we performed our Asar prayer & took the post-pone lunch; better late than nothing right..There were so many teachers went back to KL that day. Beside Haini & I, Azah & her fiancee also Mr Suresh were also in the same flight with us.

By 2110 we were safely landed at LCCT. I thought my family were already there to pick me up, unfortunately the were missing the direction to LCTT. I was so unhappily waiting because I couldn't purchase the MekD Sundae; the machine was suddenly not working. huh..My family finally turned up around 2200. On the way to N9, we stopped at 7-11 Rembau to get some junks including ice creams. Finally we reached Johol by 1200 midnight. I was so tired and zzzzzzz at the living room. 430am I woke up to jama' Maghrib & Isyak prayer.

That's all for now.

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
AKU BUKAN KAMU - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB