Sunday, March 1, 2009

HOW TO SUMMARIZE?

Assalamualaikum n hi all..

WHEN THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY
(Di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan)

If u are eager of exploring something, just do it, forget the others (as long as it's not a harmful one). THINK POSITIVE and try your best! Appreciate opportunity, neglect unnecessarily..
YAKIN BOLEH!!

..
2 months left since I began my 'new study life'. What? So fast? Am I too concern or does the time fly away? Is it true 'Time fly away when u are happy & crawl when u are sad'? Am I happy? huhu..

HOW TO WRITE A SUMMARY
By Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nooreiny Maarof
Lecture notes; English for Life Sciences
  1. Read or reread text
  2. Identify main ideas or controlling ideas
  3. Identify main supporting points
  4. Identify keywords
  5. Paraphrase keywords & main ideas
  6. Check sentences that have rewritten against its original
  7. Check not added any new information
  8. Write your sentences using the right or appropriate transition to link your sentences
TAGGED by a.t.u.l.a.s.c.a
I've been tag. First tag in da blog..

10 things about my 'tagger'
1-Her 'pseudo' name is a.t.u.l.a.s.c.a
2-Her real name is Nik
3-She is x-UMT
4-Now she's at UKM
5-She's from Pahang
6-She's a polite girl
7-She loves blogging very much
8-She's a Biology/Science teacher to be
9-She said she's an easy adapted person (kantoi, no 7-9 taken from her blog)
10-If wanna know more, do visit cintaagungku.blogspot.com

10 things about me
1-I am who I am
2-I am not you
3-I am not her
4-I am not him
5-I am not them
6-What else huh?
7-Hmm..
8-Aaa..
9-Uuu..
10-d'END..

STUDY lor..

WASSALAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
AKU BUKAN KAMU - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB