Thursday, November 15, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1434H

Assalamualaikum & Happy New Year 1434H!!

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson.

SCHOOL HOLIDAY 2012

I would like to say year 2012 is the most busiest year I have ever had, so far! There were loads of tasks, activities and commitments to be fulfill, from weekdays till weekends, from January till November!! So that's the reason of why I wasn't blogging for the last few months.

Yes, it is school holiday now. I should just sit and relax, forget about the pile of works. Even 2012 has already passed, I still counting the day for the PMR 2012 result to be announced, and yes I am doing a little preparations for the year 2013!

Again, it is school holiday! Let's enjoy it! It's SHOPPING TIME!! XOXO

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1434H 

Salam Maal Hijrah 1434H. Wish a better year ahead.


Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
AKU BUKAN KAMU - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB